Sustainable Hope International has worked with more than 600 youth in Asia. With your help we can continue to open the doors of hope for these impoverished orphaned youth and their communities.
Dr. Ken and Jean Brookens have been associated with various non-government organizations in actively supporting programs that are geared toward educating youth since 1964.
They have supported programs operating in Asia, Central America, South America, Haiti, and the United States. In 2008, Dr. Brookens, along with family, friends, and professionals with a similar passion and vision formed a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, Sustainable Hope International, to work specifically with at-risk youth worldwide. This work began in Chiang Mai, Thailand, to help improve the lives of the poor and disadvantaged youth in welfare schools, orphanages and remote villages. In just a few years, we have already impacted the lives of more than 600 orphaned and impoverished youth throughout the world.
We are a young charity; however our staff has years of experience working with the underprivileged. We provide sustainable hope and a brighter future.
Sustainable Hope International is working with more than 600 youth in Asia. With your help we can continue to open the doors of hope for these impoverished orphaned youth and their communities.
With your support, we can open the doors for more youth.
The all-volunteer staff and board of directors at Sustainable Hope International focus on youth and individuals.
- We pledge to help one youth at a time by taking on the cases no one else is willing to.
- We strive to promote self-sufficiency through teaching basic life, leadership, and social skills.
- Our programs create positive environments that yield tangible results.
- Our focus is on forming a positive environment that allows youth to gain trust, stability and independence.
- We serve the needs of orphaned and underprivileged youth by equipping them with the skills, knowledge and opportunities to allow them to live independently in society.